Friday, April 22, 2011

18th Day Adventures

We all woke up really early to catch the 8 o clock bus from Puno to Cuzco. It took 7 hours. Bleh. They never served us lunch on the bus even though we arrived to Cuzco at 3. At the bus station I was so hungry I bought a bag of Dorito's chips which was a huge mistake. I got sick a few hours later because I'm not used to processed foods anymore. All I've been eating is veggies, fish and the occasional chicken. I felt horrible so I took a nice, long nap. When I woke up, all the girls were getting ready to go out. They were going to dinner and then to a discoteca but I was feeling too sick to go. Juan got me some Chinese food from the next block and then they all left to go out. The rest of my night was spent on the Internet and sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment