Saturday, April 2, 2011

The Adventure Begins

I've been flying for what seems like forever. I started with an afternoon flight to Hotlanta and then continued to Lima on a 6 and a half hour flight. The second plane was crazy. I could actually lay down in the seat and we got a 4 course meal with roasted duck breast and steak tenderloin and shrimp tons of other yummy stuff. My last ( somewhat) normal meal. Even though the seat/bed thing was super comfy I just couldn't sleep.
Baggage took foorreevveerrr but I was finally able to make it through customs and meet up with the group. Everyone seems pretty chill and the guides Juan and Pepe are super cool. We decided to go to the beach tomorrow instead of staying around Lima. Breakfast at 9:30 and then packing up and leaving.
Saying goodbye to everyone was pretty rough, especially to my parents and Tyler. I can't wait to see everyone again but I know I'm going to have the experience of a lifetime on this trip and I couldn't be more appreciative. I look forward to all of my adventures to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment